wizAffiliates - one wizard, many affiliates
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: virtuemart integration

virtuemart integration 6 years 5 months ago #88

• french150
  • Senior Boarder
Hello. I wish to use your component but i want ask you if i need virtuemart to show to affiliates banner and ads text that they can use on their website or can i manage this scenario by using only your component. I suppose so. I don't want install also virtuemart.

Thanks.

Best regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

virtuemart integration 6 years 5 months ago #99

• Alex
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 20
I don't understand your question.

The banners can be generated without a need for virtuemart, if that is what you are asking.
But you need Virtuemart ( or another cart ) to sell products. wizAffiliates will just manage the affiliates and generate commissions based on the orders.

Regards,
Alex
Last Edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Alex.

virtuemart integration 6 years 5 months ago #101

• french150
  • Senior Boarder
Ok. Surely i got confused, so wizaffiliate allows to get commission by selling product by these shopping cart?
I want onlu understand why do i have to use shopping cart. Why do i have to sell product.
In my case i want only that affliate take a banner or ads link and put them on his website.
A last question please: when affiliate get commission? Once user go to my site by their banner or once user subscribe or bought something on my site?

Best regards

virtuemart integration 6 years 5 months ago #104

• Alex
  • Administrator
french150 wrote:
so wizaffiliate allows to get commission by selling product by these shopping cart?
Yes.
french150 wrote:
I want onlu understand why do i have to use shopping cart. Why do i have to sell product.
In my case i want only that affliate take a banner or ads link and put them on his website.
Seams to me you don't really understand what an affiliate system is.
You might want to see this wiki article:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affiliate_marketing

If you only want to give banners to your site to different users you can create those banners yourself. No need for an affiliate system.
french150 wrote:
when affiliate get commission? Once user go to my site by their banner or once user subscribe or bought something on my site?
The question is : when do you want to give those commissions ?

virtuemart integration 6 years 5 months ago #105

• french150
  • Senior Boarder
Hi. Thanks for your replies. Now i understood that imust use only wizaffiliates component, because i want that my affiliate put my banner or ads text on his webisite. I want that affiliate get commission only when user subscribe a plan on my site.
I think that i can manage all this scenario by using only your component. Correct?
I know that you added payplans integration too, because i use this component.

virtuemart integration 6 years 5 months ago #106

• Alex
  • Administrator
You can't use wizAffiliates to record the subscriptions, but if you have PayPlans for that, then yes, you can use wizAffiliates with PayPlans to do what you described.
The following user(s) said Thank You: french150
  • Page: