wizAffiliates - one wizard, many affiliates
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Integration with Ohanah/Paypal

Integration with Ohanah/Paypal 4 years 7 months ago #389

• umhlanga
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have used an earlier version of your affiliates system and it worked very well...I would now like to use the multi tiered version for a new Joomla 3 site I have created for a client that is selling tickets to events.

We will be operating in virtually the same way as Eventbrite (perhaps you are familiar with them?)

The Extension we are using for the events site is ohanah.com/ - they offer Paypal as the payment solution for ticket purchases. They are not a cart system themselves and so do not have a confirmation page we could use to house the tracking pixel...

Is it possible for you to customize a solution for us that will work for us on this site?

I look forward to hearing from you as this is very urgent.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Integration with Ohanah/Paypal 4 years 7 months ago #390

• George
  • Administrator
Hi, I have forwarded your question to Alex our head programmer. Hi is in based on Europe so it is a bit late there. As soon as we have a reply we will let you know.

FYI, we currently are not compatible with Joomla 3.0 yet but Alex is actively working on it and hopes to have it ready in 2-4 weeks. I am not sure if that meets your urgent timeline.

Sincerely,

George
Part of the wizAffiliates support team

Integration with Ohanah/Paypal 4 years 7 months ago #391

• umhlanga
  • Fresh Boarder
Its been virtually 2 weeks and still no reply from you guys...doesn't bode well for future support???

Integration with Ohanah/Paypal 4 years 7 months ago #392

• George
  • Administrator
I have forwarded your request to our development team but have not received a reply. Our apologies.

I would take the assumption that at this time we are unable to do custom work for you based on the workload to complete and test the 3.0 version which was supposed to be completed 2 weeks. ago.

Please keep us in mind for the future. If I hear anything back to the timing I will let you know.

George

Integration with Ohanah/Paypal 4 years 5 months ago #394

• umhlanga
  • Fresh Boarder
Any news on the development of a new version for Joomla 3???