wizAffiliates - one wizard, many affiliates
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reports Visible to Affiliates

Reports Visible to Affiliates 6 years 2 days ago #352

• CurtDiz
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello. I started a new thread since my question in an older one is gone. Just wanted to know if it is possible for affiliates to see their statistics. I notice that even on this website, there doesn't appear to be an option to select that. And since that is a very important option, I need to know if that's possible. Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reports Visible to Affiliates 6 years 1 day ago #353

• George
  • Administrator
Yes the affiliates can see the statistics from their account. You will need to make sure you have turned on each report in the back end for them to see. In the back end, go to the wizAffiliates control panel and then the reports tab and activate which of the 6 reports you want them to see.

Note: the reports update daily so if you have someone register it does not show that immediately but he data is there.
Thanks - if you have more questions, just let us know.

Reports Visible to Affiliates 6 years 22 hours ago #354

• CurtDiz
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks. all of the reports are green. and it says installed for each. yet and still, it doesn't show on the front end if you go to check it. is there a workaround or am i missing something? also, i just recently upgraded my Joomla 2.5.8 to 2.5.14.

Reports Visible to Affiliates 6 years 18 hours ago #355

• George
  • Administrator
OK great. Check one more thing please. Go to the back end of wizAffiliates, then to "Settings" then to "Setup Reports" and check on the right hand side that all your reports are enabled for the "front end" column. I am guessing these are not published to the front end yet. Let us know if this corrects the issue.
Thanks
Last Edit: 6 years 18 hours ago by George.

Reports Visible to Affiliates 6 years 8 hours ago #356

• CurtDiz
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you so much. That did the trick. By the way, love the software. It integrates nice and smoothly with my site and tracks very well. Customer service is the bomb and the software is the bomb too! I really think you guys should be the number one affiliate software for Joomla. With this software, I don't need a bunch of other plugins and it works with every other single plugin or module I use. Nothing but good things to say about my whole experience in dealing with Wiz Affiliates. I will recommend you to anyone I know who needs this type of software. Also, there was nothing that had to be imported. The software simply just converted all my users into affiliates who are now able to go out and make money. How could one ask for more than this simple solution?